Paula is a Certified Kinesiologist, with an Honours Bachelor of Science degree from Laurentian University (Class of 1994).
Through her education, work experience in multidisciplinary health clinics, and years of training clients, Paula has found that her education has been an integral part of establishing her effective style, and that the sound knowledge in human anatomy, physiology, psychology, biomechanics and ergonomics provides her with the means to help them achieve new fitness heights.
“My true passion in life is working with my clients in the gym, on the water, (SUP) one-on-one/online coaching and helping them effectively achieve their fitness goals.”
In her spare time Paula likes stand up paddleboarding (SUP), running, weight training, participating in Cross-fit and enjoying time with her family and friends.
Paula’s current certifications include:
- Honours Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (1994)
- Paddle Canada- Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Skills Advanced Flatwater certification (2011)
- Paddle Canada- Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Instructors Course (2011)
- WPA certified class 1 (2012)
- Certified Kinesiologist
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified (2009)
- CrossFit Running and Endurance Certification (2010)
- Cross Fit certified in Olympic Lifting (2010)
- Certified Member of OKA (Ontario Kinesiologist Association)
- CPR/First Aid Certified